Welcome to the New Zealand Exercise Industry Awards
The Exercise Industry Awards – Recognising excellence in the exercise industry since 2005.
Celebrating our industry and acknowledging and awarding those contributing to the health and wellness of New Zealanders through exercise and wellbeing in commercial and community settings.
The awards seek to highlight and award those working across a diverse range of businesses, organisations and business structure- our values are about excellent professionals, programmes and facilities that are working to support NZers.
You can see all the categories by clicking here
The Award dinner and live judging event are held in Auckland and co-timed with the FitEx Conference, and Hauora Yoga Conference making the end of November THE weekend for the fitness and exercise industry. FITEX & Hauora attract over 800 exercise professionals and the award ceremony welcomes around 350. The awards ceremony itself is an annual event, with professionals and industry coming together from across the country to celebrate the entrants and winners.
2020 Important Dates
- 1 March 2020 Stage 1 Entries open
- Early July 2020 Stage 1 Entries close
- by August 2020 Entrants progressing to Stage 2 announced, and Stage 2 entries open
- End of August 2020 Stage 2 – Entries close
- Early October 2020 – Finalists announced
- 20 November 2020 – Live Judging takes place for PT, Up and coming trainer, and group trainer and student categories
- 21 November 2020 – Awards Dinner and Ceremony
Media Enquiries should be directed to Julz Darroch, ExerciseNZ Media Liaison: firstname.lastname@example.org