Breakdown of the Judging Criteria for Finalists.
Points below are made up of evidence gathered in ALL entry stages.
- 10% Team – Management, staff support and development (including PT and Group Exercise as applicable). REPs registration
- 25% Member Support – Induction, complaints procedures, in gym and out of gym care and communications
- 25% Facility Elements – Layout, cleanliness, wow factor, services offered, Health & Safety
- 20% Third Party – Mystery shoppers, member experience, expert panels, NPS results
- 20% KPI – Membership growth and management, entrant defined KPIs, brand values vs practice
PT, SGT, UP & COMING TRAINER, EXERCISE INSTRUCTOR , EDUCATOR
- 50% Role related/ technical: Exercise technique, programme design, professionalism, confidence and values, working with other professionals
- 15% Education and Experience: Upskilling, keeping up to date with science and industry developments
- 10% Marketing
- 15% Standards: Health & Safety, client forms, scope of practice, pre-screening.
- 10% Third party: Mystery shoppers, participant experience
BREAKDOWN OF JUDGING CRITERIA FOR GROUP EXERCISE AND YOGA
- 80% Performance based criteria including technical, presentation, class components
- 10% Third party feedback
- 10% Education and up skilling
BREAKDOWN OF JUDGING CRITERIA FOR OUTSTANDING SUPPORT(FOR FINALISTS)
- 60% Job role: Job specific skills and knowledge, role within workplace, benefit to organisation.
- 15% Education and Experience: Upskilling, keeping up to date with science and industry developments.
- 15% Presentation and Standards: Professionalism, confidence and values.
- 10% Third Party: Mystery shoppers, participant experience.
BREAKDOWN OF JUDGING CRITERIA FOR PROGRAMME, INNOVATION & COMMUNITY
- 40% Technical: Programme design and set up, Programme outcome
- 15% Education and experience: Qualifications and Upskilling of the team.
- 15% Presentation: Online presence, marketing, professionalism and standards
- 20% KPI: Entrant defined KPIs, supporting data
- 10% Third Party: Mystery shoppers, participant experience